- How Do I Get Started?
- Does It Cost Anything To Join?
- Does FizzKicks.com take a sales cut?
- What is a download access code?
- How Do My Fans Redeem My Music Download Card?
- What If My Fans Have Trouble Downloading Using The Music Cards?
- Will Each Music Card Have A Unique Access Code On It?
- Do The Music Cards We Give To Our Fan Expire?
- Can My Music Cards Be Used For Other Bands On FizzKicks.com?
- How Much Can I Sell My Music Cards for?
- Can I Also Sell My Songs Directly Online?
- How Much Can I Sell My Music Online For?
- How Do I Get Paid For The Songs I Sell Online?
- How Do I Track The Songs Downloaded?
- Does FizzKicks.com Take Commission From My Online Sales?
- Does FizzKicks.com Take A Commission From My Music Card Sales?
- Can I Put My Media Player On My Own Site?
- Can Fans Redeem Their Music Cards At My Own Site?
- Can FizzKicks.com Print My Music Cards For Me?
- Can FizzKicks.com Custom Design My Music Cards?
- Can The Backs Of The Music Card Be Custom Designed?
- Can I Sell My Music Cards In Retail Store?
Simply sign up for FREE. After you sign-up, you will be able to login to your account and manage your music, videos, songs, news, bios, picture gallery, show information, and design your music cards with our Music Card Builder.
No it is free to join. After you become a member, you can upgrade to the ProPlan™ for $9.99/month or $99.00/year to receive your own OK-Download™ media store. With the Ok-Download Media store you can sell your music downloads anywhere online. Plus being on the Pro-Plan™ means you automatically get up to 25% on all music card orders.
If you are on a ProPlan™, FizzKicks.com never takes a sales cut or charges you a transaction fee for online sales. If you opt to be on the Pay As You Go plan you can sell your media online, but will pay a 10% transaction fee.
This is the code your fans will use to redeem your song downloads. The unique code is shown on the music card.
Your fan enters the unique download access code shown on your card into either your FizzKicks.com artist profile page or your own website. After the access code has been entered, your fan will be able to download your songs or videos based on the number of downloads you specified on your card. If your fan wants more than the redemption value of the card they can buy additional downloads from the site. Allowing fans to buy directly online means you must be a ProPlan™ or Pay As You Go member.
FizzKicks.com handles all customer service calls related to the downloading process. Quality customer service is very important to us. We want to be sure you and your fans have a great experience using the service.
Yes. They are unique to our band, the specific music card and number of downloads.
No. As long as your keep your account active, unused music cards will remain active as long as your band keeps its account open.
No. They are specifically for your band.
You can sell them for whatever price you want.
Yes. If you upgrade your account to the ProPlan™ or Pay As You Go Plan you can enable our Ok-Download™ media store feature. This allows you to sell you songs from your media player.
Any price you want.
All payments are processed through your Paypal account. If you don't have a Paypal account you will need to get one to accept online purchases.
In your Account Dashboard you can see who, when and what song(s) your fan downloaded as well as any online sales you have made.
No. FizzKicks.com never takes a sales cut from ProPlan™ members. If you are on a Pay As You Go Plan, you will be charged a 10% transaction fee for the amount you sold.
No. FizzKicks.com never takes a sales cut.
Yes. Your music player widget is located in your Account Dashboard. Just copy & paste the html code in any site you manage.
Yes. Your music player widget that is located in your Account Dashboard is equipped with a section where your fans can redeem their music cards. Just copy & paste the html code in any site you manage.
Yes. Our ProPrint™ service can print your music cards from your own designs.
Yes. Just contact us and one of our designers will create it for you.
Yes. You will need to provide us a bar code and instructions for any custom packaging.